Monday, May 13, 2013

C H I C A G OA lot has changed since my last update back in October - new city, new job and new camera! Meghan and I were fortunate enough to explore new opportunities and ended up in the great city of Chicago. And with all this change I ended up putting the ol' blog on the back burner for a while. After 1, 2, 3... 7 months now we finally feel settled into our new place and have a feel for the city.The Bean (Cloud Gate), Millennium ParkTwo things that I love about this city is the food and scenery. One thing I love is the diversity of cultures in this city, it presents all kinds of options for great food - Asian, Italian, Mediterranean, Spanish, Mexican, Vietnamese, Greek and much more. Living in the West Loop we're finding the neighborhood to  be well known for some award winning restaurants on Randolph St.Lake Michigan, ChicagoThe other love I have for this city, which has got me in trouble, is the architecture and scenery. I can't count how many times I've wondered around to explore and take photos. Rain or shine I've ventured off and lost all track of time. It also doesn't help that I've upgraded to a DSLR (Canon 60D), which is like having infinite film. It's been cool seeing how the city changes with the seasons and now that spring and summer are here we will be taking in many city events. We have yet to even scratch the surface of Chicago but that's a good thing. There's always something different and new happening.Navy Pier, Chicago
Source:http://chrishurdphotos.blogspot.com/2013/05/c-h-i-c-g-o-lot-has-changed-since-my.html

Images

No comments:

Post a Comment