Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Fabulous Friday!

Today, I'm doing Fabulous Friday!  These are just things that I find fabulous today...Have you tried Vaseline's new Spray and Go lotion?  I'm officially obsessed with it!  First of all, it's super inexpensive, you can find it at any grocery store or drug store, it smells delicious and it's perfect to spray on squirmy kids.  I like to put lotion on my kids after I bathe them and this makes it so much easier!  Plus, I use it now a lot too.  I'm going to use a lot of it this summer!Andrew sent me these pictures from the boys' camping trip in Missouri.  Smith loved camping and fishing outside!He has his rifle ready in the tent in case they run into any mountain lions.  Or bears.  Or Pink Foot (from Bubble Guppies...).I say he's not smiling because his dad made him wear a Yankee shirt...Andrew says he's not smiling because he was forced to stop and stand still for a picture.  You be the judge...Then Nanny made him homemade chocolate chip cookies...and he's all smiles!  This kid had a fabulous time!I am in love with Essie's new summer nail polish collection!  My favorite shade is this Naughty Nautical!  It's a little greenish-turquoise with some sparkle.  Love! I received my advanced copy of Boo Mama's new book.  This is a selfie of me on the airplane...I read the entire thing on my flight home from Boston.  It is so good!  I'll be talking about it more next month!I had a lot of comments about Kensington's military jacket from our Boston trip. I bought it here at Old Navy (and it's on sale!).  It's the perfect weight for outerwear. And I'm totally digging this grown-up version too :).Kensington brought this home from school.  She thinks I'm 25 and weigh 6 pounds.  That girl is fabulous!Sheaffer and I flipped out over these little boy shoes last year...and Gap brought them back this year!  We have both bought all three colors for our little guys (and they make pink ones for your girl too!).  They're perfect, perfect, perfect for summer!  They rinse off easily, they look great with shorts or pants...and the boys can take them on and off themselves.  I love these shoes!During the Red Sox game, Kensington asked for some "lipstick" (which is really just pink Bonnie Bell lip gloss)...and then she took her own selfie with my phone.  I think that's pretty fabulous!There is nothing worse than piling on heavy makeup during the hot days of summer.  I kept reading about this Stila BB Cream in magazines and finally bought some.  Oh.my.heavens!  Love at first use!  It's light but has amazing coverage...and it has SPF 30!  This is my new summer makeup staple!My friend Ashley told me about this creamer yesterday and I immediately ran to Target to get some.  Fabulous! Besties :)And I just love this wedge.  Love it.  Fabulous Friday should end on a wedge.  It just should.Need something fabulous and easy to make this weekend?  How about my Key Lime Pie Ice Cream Cake? You won't believe how easy it is!  (And there is no baking involved!!)Have a great weekend!Follow on Bloglovin
Source:http://shullfamily.blogspot.com/2013/05/fabulous-friday.html

Fabulous Friday! Images

Fabulous Friday
(450 x 550 - 198.47 KB - jpeg)

Fabulous Friday comment
(350 x 350 - 142.32 KB - jpeg)

Fabulous Friday | Dear Diary ~ A Mother's Thoughts
(385 x 385 - 146.93 KB - jpeg)

Fabulous Friday
(415 x 599 - 158.02 KB - jpeg)

No comments:

Post a Comment