Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Weddings....Amateur Priests Taking Over

   I am supposed to do a wedding ceremony tonight...I don't do many, but they were in a bind and needed it done in the evening....Then they forgot their marriage license and had to go back home to get it.....I am thinking this marriage is off to a dubious start.    Anyway, I don't do marriage ceremonies as a rule...My success rate is too low.     One new phenomenon is people getting one of those mail-order ministry      certificates as a preacher....One person I know got one just so he could do the ceremony for a cousin....Probably needs a TelePrompter to recite the vows.     If real preachers had a labor union, they would be filing a grievance.
Source:http://mayorgraham.blogspot.com/2013/08/weddingsamateur-priests-taking-over.html

Weddings....Amateur Priests Taking Over Images

No comments:

Post a Comment