Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Selena Gomez: Walmart Soundcheck Interview & Performances -- Watch Now!

Selena Gomez: Walmart Soundcheck Interview & Performances -- Watch Now!Selena Gomez‘s new album, Stars Dance, is out TODAY — and her Walmart Soundcheck just went live!The 21-year-old actress/singer chatted about her music, naming her album, and growing up. Check it:On naming the album: “The reason why I named the album ‘Stars Dance’ is because it was one of my favorite tracks on the album… when I recorded the song I knew that it was really special and it was going to be a great moment on tour and I just believe in that song.”On finding a balance: “I want to exude confidence in everything that I do. I’m messing up everyday, I don’t know what I’m doing and I just want to make sure I can be the best that I can be at whatever it is I’m doing – that day even… I want to take things and grab on it and full force just take on all these adventures and journeys.”On taking a break from music: “Being able to take a break from music was really fun for me. I was able to do other things that I really wanted to do. My series had ended that I was doing for four years and I just kind of wanted to take a moment to reflect on all the things that I got to experience, and it is actually something I’ve been wanting to do but just wanting to make sure I had the time to do it.”Watch her full performance at Walmart.com/Soundcheck!Selena-soundcheck selena gomez walmart soundcheck 01 Selena-soundcheck selena gomez walmart soundcheck 02
Source:http://selenagomezytu.blogspot.com/2013/07/selena-gomez-walmart-soundcheck.html

Selena Gomez: Walmart Soundcheck Interview & Performances -- Watch Now! Images

Selena Gomez: Walmart Soundcheck Interview & Performances -- Watch Now ...
(300 x 300 - 30.44 KB - jpeg)

Selena Gomez: Walmart Soundcheck Interview & Performances -- Watch Now ...
(815 x 1222 - 265.51 KB - jpeg)

Ian Somerhalder at Comic-Con 2013: A Roundup of His Interviews - The ...
(300 x 250 - 7.92 KB - jpeg)

No comments:

Post a Comment